SS #4 - Colder Weather

The full front of autumn hit us today. The wind shouting through the trees, picking up leaves and dropping them away from the neatly raked piles I had worked on all week. Being my first fall in this new home, some thousands of miles from the warm weather of Florida, I had nothing to protect me from the chilled bite of the wind. I heard the new Men's Department opened yesterday so I had my fiance drive me down. I saw all kinds of new clothes but I carefully picked out the best ones for me.

SS#4 - Colder Weather Full
SS#4 - Colder Weather Collage

Today for me was all about The Men's Department! Man they had some amazing things there for men today. Of course, me, I am very picky when it comes to the clothes I wear. So I decided to feature a few things from there today.

With fall in mid-swing right now I knew it was time to break out the sweaters, and no better sweater to wear then one from {COLD-ASH}! At TMD they have three single colors you can get, each for 180L and they come with either a plain sweater and a designed sweater. If you want the best deal however, you can get the fatpack which includes eight colors in plain or designed for only 325L! That's like paying 40L per color, and you get two versions for that price! Not to mention how cozy and well made it is.

Next on the list are the brand new Lapointe and Bastchild Swear Salvage Cuffed Jeans. This is one of my favorite stores, not only for the designs and the amount of textures you get, but also because of the price. Each single color is only 199L. For the cost of three of these you can get the fatpack (only 599L!) which has 16 total colors, and did I mention the 14 belt colors and five metal colors?! That is so much of a steal that anyone who doesn't buy them should be arrested!

Now on to my first watch in SL. It is the MINIMAL - Tiger Watch. I saw this and knew I had to have it. The watch is simplistic yet stunning to me, and I have yet to find a watch that made me want it like this one did. You can buy three single colors at 225 each. or you can get a fatpack which includes all three colors, plus a military camouflage, and a tiger design for 999L. So not only are you getting 2 unique colors that you cannot purchase individually, but you are also getting it for 125L cheaper then if you were to buy all five single watches. It may not seem like a lot, but that 125 can go towards another great outfit.

The stylish shoes today are also from TMD. They are the [ VERSOV ] BLITZOV Sneakers. I am wearing them in Full Black but you can get them in 14 different colors! Each of these individual colors costs 279L. They also come with a texture change HUD for the sole that includes five colors. You can buy all of those for almost 4000L OR you can get the fatpack for 1599L!! Talk about a price cut, wow!

Now that I have told you everything you could know about the outfit, on to the Signature Style links!
Don't forget to check out the side panel for what I normally have on and head down to The Men's Department which ends November 30th!

Signature Style:
Sweater: {COLD-ASH} ASHTON Crew Neck Sweater
Pants: L&B Swear Salvage Cuffed Jeans
Shoes: [ VERSOV ] BLITZOV Sneakers
Watch: MINIMAL - Tiger Watch Black

Everything is available at TMD until November 30th.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment