SS #8 - Lets Start A RIOT!

Oh my guys, I have something amazing for all of the men out there. I featured the RIOT Nathanial Shirt a few blog posts ago and today I have their brand new Joseph Cargo Shorts. I know it is the middle of fall but you guys can't miss out on these. These come made for Signature and Slink bodies, and include fitmesh as well. There are so many options that you can choose from on here. The main store has 17 colors that include solid and camo versions with all 34 options for the flaps and leg bands as well as 5 belt colors. Those are 199 a piece, but if you really want to roll with the Signature Style you can get the fatpack for 1299. That includes all of the options the singles have, plus ALL 17 colors. Do you know how many possibilities that is guys??? Too many for me to count!

That is an insane deal with these awesome shorts! If I were you I would rush down to the store right now and grab them!

SS #8 - Lets Start A RIOT! Full

SS #8 - Lets Start A RIOT! Back

SS #8 - Lets Start A RIOT! Side

Todays Signature Style is from:
Shorts: RIOT - Joseph Cargo Shorts

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment