SS #9 - Sweater Weather Is Better Weather..

So today I wanted to show you guys a few things that I got my Men Only Monthly! Have you been down there yet? If you haven't you don't know what you are missing! So many awesome creators there this round.

I wanted to feature one in particular whose outfit I just love. .:PARKER:. made an incredible sweater that is so comfy, and also paired it with amazing jeans. The sweater I have on today is the Cherry, but you can get eight other colors for 250L each. If you want the fatpack which has a hud with all nine colors to change not only the sweater, but also the arms! That's 81 options for the sweater alone!
Next up are the pants. They fit so amazingly well. You can get these in seven different colors for 299L each, or if you want to save 1,000L, you can get the fatpack with all eight colors for only 1,000L! That is over half off for each pair of pants! These both come in either Slink or TMP sizes.

While you are at Men Only Monthly, wander over to my new favorite shoe store = REBELLION =. These shoes come in Unrigged and Slink sizes. Let me tell you here, the price on this pair of shoes is astounding. Not only do you get eight colors of fade for the shoes, but also three metal colors. And for what? ONLY 250L for all of it!!! If I were you I would head down right now and snatch these up because who knows if you will see them after this month!


SS #9 - Sweater Weather Is Better Weather.. Full
SS #9 - Sweater Weather Is Better Weather.. Full
SS #9 - Sweater Weather Is Better Weather.. Shoes

On to todays Signature Style!

Sweater: .:PARKER:. Hudson Sweater Cherry (Fatpack is Hud Driven) - Men Only Monthly (Until 12-15)
Pants: .:PARKER:. Hudson Pants White (Fatpack is Hud Driven) - Men Only Monthly (Until 12-15)
Shoes: = REBELLION = Resistor Kicks - Men Only Monthly (Until 12-15)
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment