SS # 6 - Down To The Beach

Another nice day today. Warm enough for me to go to the beach but cold enough to get a nip of cold from the wind blowing in from the sea. I heard from a friend of mine that Mesh Body Addicts just opened, and while they normally don't have much for men a little birdie told me RIOT had made a new guy's shirt. I had to rush down and get it the first chance I could. Second stop after that was Mandala to see what I could find since they were having a 50% off sale. After I was dressed I went down to the beach for a final walk before the cold weather went back to normal.

Today I want to feature two things. The first is the new RIOT Nathaniel Flannel Shirt. This shirt is for Signature, Slink, and includes a Fitmesh option as well. You can purchase a pack of two, which includes a solid and a plaid for 199L per color. You can also buy the fatpack for 1299L which includes 21 solids, and 21 plaids. That's 42 different shirts!! They are so comfortable and fit great that I would recommend them to any guy who is looking for new clothes to add to his closet.

The other amazing thing I want to feature is the Mandala Sinra Rings Season 3 which are made for Signature, TMP, and Slink for the guys. It is nice to find a set of rings for men after seeing so many for women. These rings don't just fit amazing, they look amazing as well. They come with five metal colors as well as options for full bright and glow. The best thing about them? They are only 200 L at the Mandala store right now thanks to the 50% off sale!

SS # 6 - Down To The Beach Full
SS # 6 - Down To The Beach Shirt
SS # 6 - Down To The Beach Hands

Today's Signature Style is composed of:
Shirt: RIOT - Nathaniel Flannel Shirt (Available at Mesh Body Addicts until December 10th)
Pants: BlankLine - Jeans Black
Rings: Mandala - Sinra Rings Season 3 (Available for 50% off until November 21st at Mandala)
Shoes: Flite - Flytop Lows
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment