SS #3 - Looking Snazzy

Today was the perfect day. The fall air is moving in making the temperature drop just the right amount. The wind blowing slightly, giving you just a nip of cold on your skin. So I decided I would take my fiancĂ©e out to a nice dinner and some romantic dancing afterwards. I dressed in my favorite dress shirt and pants made by BlankLine and put on a coat. As the night went on the air got a bit chillier so I handed off my jacket to her to keep her warm. We had a blast and, all in all, a great night.  Oh, before I forget... I took these before I put my coat on earlier before we left. Hope you enjoy.

SS #3 - Looking Snazzy BLOG
SS #3 - Looking Snazzy Top
Today I am wearing the Oxford Shirt and Pants by BlankLine. They are my go to formal clothing store for when I don't want to lug out that old tuxedo. This shirt comes in four packs black, blue, purple, and white. Each pack comes with three different variations of the color or pattern.

The pants themselves come in four different colors, those being black, dark, light, and white. Both items are very high quality mesh and look amazing for men.

Onto my Signature Style today.

I am wearing:
BlankLine - Oxford Shirts White
BlankLine - Oxford Pants Black
[[Z.E.N]] - Men's Tamed Sneaker (Men's Only Monthly - October 2016)
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment