SS #10 - SwagBag Style

A few days ago, I received a package in the mail that I have been looking forward to getting the whole last month. Being busy, I just now got a chance to open it and let me say guys, this SwagBag is AMAZING! They have so many comfy coats, pants, amazing hair, tattoos, poses, and even goggles! Once I unpacked everything I found the perfect outfit and instantly knew what I wanted to do since I've been working a lot lately. I decided to go on a snowboarding trip!


SS #10 - SwagBag Style Jump SS #10 - SwagBag Style Full

The first piece of clothing from SwagBag I wanted to feature is the awesome Ryan Pea Coat by etham. I love the fit of this coat for Signature, Slink, and TMP bodies. It has a hud with 12 colors to change both the jacket and the undershirt individually. Not to mention five metal colors for the buttons! You can also turn the under shirt off if you are one of those guys who just can't stand wearing a shirt.
The next thing I want to feature is the Modulus Nick Hat + Hair. You get the hair hud in five different color sets plus six hat colors. It fits great and if it doesn't its resizable through a menu!
Last but certainly not least from SwagBag are the Z O O M Smithy Goggles. These look great and are so stylish for when you are hitting the slopes! Not only that but they keep that snow out of your eyes! They come with not only two plastic colors, but also six strap colors and 10 lense colors!

Another major thing I have been looking forward to is The Arcade! That's right it opened December 1st so I just had to rush down and get everything I had been looking at. The snowboard I got from *katat0nik* is so amazing and slick on the snow that it is unbelievable! It's in a gacha for 50L a play and you can win 11 common snowboards, 3 rare snowboards, and even a rare snowboard bench! Featured today is the Nase color.
The last piece the completes my clothing is in a gacha for 100L a play from Cosignment/Valiant. There is so much in here that I don't think I could even begin to explain so I just happen to have a picture of it! The pants I am wearing today are the Seafire Jeans color B2


Todays Signature Style is provided by:

Hair: Modulus - Nick Hair + Hat (December SwagBag)
Goggles: Z O O M - Smithy Goggles (December SwagBag)
Jacket: etham - Ryan Pea Coat (December SwagBag)
Jeans: Consignment/Valiant - Seafire Jeans (Arcade Until 12/31)
Snowboard: katat0nik - Nase (Arcade Until 12/31)

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment