SS #17 - I'm Blue

Todays blog post is inspired by my amazing daughter who loves to blast music all day! In particular, before I headed out, she had I'm Blue by Eiffel 65 on so that kind of stuck with me when I went to the Signature and Men Only Monthly events.

 Lets start off with the top today guys! The top is from the Signature event and its the Connor Long Sleeve Polo Shirt by {COLD-ASH}. The polo comes in three colors to buy separately for $195L each or you can purchase the fatpack for only $395L which includes eight colors. It comes in Classic, Signature, Slink, and TMP sizes.

The pants here today are from Men Only Monthly. They are the Orlov Jeans from Fe Style. They come in eight colors for $224L each or you can get a fatpack for only $999L. It also includes a hud with eight belt colors.

SS #17 - I'm Blue

Keeping it short and simple today, here's the Signature Style!
Top: {COLD-ASH} Mens CONNOR Long Sleeve Polo Shirt (Signature Event until 2/10/17)
Pants: {Fe Style} Orlov Jeans (Men Only Monthly until 2/15/17)
Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment