SS #16 - Maximum Ride!

Soars into the room through an open window and lands lightly on my feet, heading over to the computer I open blogger and starting running my fingers fast across the keyboard.

 It has been too long you guys. I know I know, but again, not so many events for men with good mens clothes. I have to say though, this round of the Signature event as well as Men Only Monthly was epic. I walked away with three outfits which I will be blogging to you guys so keep a lookout for those.

Today I have one of those outfits. Starting off with my epic looking tattoo from DAPPA. It is called the Pharaoh tattoo and I think it is just an awesome tattoo for us guys. It comes in fresh or faded with appliers for Omega or TMP and you can get this great looking tattoo for $299L at Men Only Monthly.

The pants here are the -NOeditiON- Buckle Male Jeans, which you can get in six different colors for $275L a pair or $1,399L for the fatpack. You also get a hud with that which has 10 shirt options, five belt colors, and two buckle colors. Again for this one it is at Men Only Monthly.

The shoes today are The = REBELLION = Tracer Kicks. They come in one awesome package for $250L. Now for that price, you get the shoes and a hud. The hud has eight leather options, eight lace options, three soles, and three metal options. They can practically go with any outfit which I know is hard for some shoes to do for guys. These are also found at Men Only Monthly.

The last but not least item I want to feature today are the amazing Blueberry Angelberry Rare Slayer Wings. I got these over at Epiphany and I haven't taken them off since I got them. It's in a gacha that is 50L per pull and she has individual gachas for each female body. They also come with a hud that allows you to turn the gems on or off.

SS #16 Maximum Ride!

On to the Signature Style of the day:
Tattoo: DAPPA - Pharaoh Tattoo (MOM)
Pants: -NOeditiON- Buckle Male Jeans (Black) (MOM)
Shoes: = REBELLION = "TRACER" KICKS (MOM)
Wings: #1 Blueberry - Angelberry - RARE - Wings - Slayer *Maitreya* (EPIPHANY)

 Teleport Links:
Men Only Monthly
Epiphany


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment