SS #15 - Stylish New Year

First and foremost everyone, happy new year! I realize I haven't been posting a lot lately, but stylish men's clothing has become scarce (or so I say). Then again, I am picky when it comes to my clothing selections. Just ask my fiance when she shops with me, I take so long and I am so picky that when I am done shes ready to beat me with her shoe, or her purse.... not sure which one but either would hurt.

I recently got my January SwagBag as well as ran down to TMD (The Men's Dept) so today I wanted to share with you a few items from those two.

First up let's start with the L&B Swear Moto Denim Jeans. By now most of you know my favorite store is Lapointe and Bastchild. Normally though these types of jeans aren't my style. You know, the ones with designs and the sort on them? However I actually do like these. Another great one from L&B, and of course it wouldn't be L&B if it didn't come with a hud with a ton of features. So you have five belt metals and 14 belt colors, which you can take the belt off if you want to. You also have five pant colors and an exclusive design that is only for SwagBag. If you missed this you'll want to grab them from the SwagBag store, which it is $3000L now, but you get some awesome things in there.

Next is the BlankLine Mountain Pullover which I snagged the fatpack from TMD. BlankLine is another one of my go to stores, so of course when I saw this I knew I had to get it. The only issue I had (and again I nearly got beaten by a purse) is which color. So I thought, what the hell, and got the fatpack. In each color you can change the top to either color or white, so you really get two styles in one. Each color is $210L and theres five to choose from, or if you grab the fatpack it's $550L and you get a bonus sixth color.

Following the walls of TMD I also found a bracelet. I normally never wear these either because it is so hard to size and fit them. This one by L&B though, called the Swear Braided Woven Bracelet was easily sizeable and able to fit perfect. The entire bracelet with hud is only 299 but again with L&B you get a hud loaded with features. Five metal colors, nine bead colors, and 20 cord colors make this well worth the price.

Last but not least we have also from TMD the VERSOV Blendov Boots. They speak for themselves. Clean, stylish, great for hiking, camping, fishing, and well anything outdoors really. They come in six colors for $279L each or you can grab the fatpack for $799L.

I know I know I talk alot, so before I get hit with a heel lets roll the credits.

SS #15 - Stylish New Year

Signature Style of the day is brought to you by:
(Each link takes you directly to that item)
Top: BlankLine Mountain Pullover (TMD until 1/31/2017)
Pants: L&B Swear Moto Denim Jeans (January 2017 SwagBag)
Shoes: Versov Blendov Boots (TMD until 1/31/2017)
Bracelet: L&B Swear Braided Woven Bracelet (TMD until 1/31/2017)
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment