SS #12 - Seal The Deal And Let's Boogie

I finally made my way down to Bodyfy after a long busy week and guess what I have for you guys. One amazing tattoo. This one is by a store called ISUKA and it caught my eye because it just seems to tell a story to me. It is so detailed and amazing that honestly I think this is my main go to tattoo from now on. Included with this is TMP appliers as well as Omega in Faded, Fresh, and Normal ink. Its only 299L for this amazingness! Bodyfy is open until 12/24 so you should really rush down there and get this tattoo and all of the other awesome things there!

The other thing you might see new on me are my amazing EarthStones glasses. I know they aren't new but I have to mention them because they complete my Signature Style. You have the option of six frames, five lenses, two metals, and resizing! They are only 349L in the EarthStones store, and if you've been looking for some new frames, head down there because these fit so good!


SS #12 - Seal The Deal And Let's Boogie

Todays Signature Style brought to you by:
Glasses: EarthStones Eyeglasses - The Classics - Darks
Tattoo: ISUKA - Wrathful (Bodyfy Until 12/24
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment