SS #2 - Looks like rain...

The chills started rolling in today from the cold front of fall that is bearing down on us. I walked out the door this morning to drive to the store and noticed rain clouds coming as well. I had just heard that Lapointe And Bastchild had a new release and thought I would drive down and get it. Luckily for me on their newer products if you are one of the first 10 to review it, you get your money back. I purchased it and filled out a short review form before darting out the door and jumping in my car. I headed home as quick as I could to try and beat the rain. I got home just before the rain, running inside the house I threw my new shirt and jeans on and went back outside finding a nice tree to shelter myself from the rain before I took my photo.

SS #2 - Looks Like Rain.. So.. My second blog post and today I decided to feature the new L&B Swear Patrol Plaid Shirt, and their new Swear Patrol Denim Jeans. These are absolutely fantastic fatpacks with a stunning amount of options.

The shirt itself comes with an over-shirt and a t-shirt. The over-shirt has nine plaid textures while the shirt an amazing 14 designs and nine colors! You can also turn the t-shirt on and off.

The pants come with a belt that can be turned on and off with 25 options for the texture as well as five metal textures. The pants themselves have 14 different textures for the jeans, as well as a bonus of seven more textures (including drawings and one of the best ripped jeans textures I have seen for men yet in Second Life.)
SS #2 - Looks Like Rain.. Blog On to the Signature Style today:

Poses provided by - KASB Poses - Magnum

What I'm wearing:
L&B - Swear Patrol Plaid Shirt (Hud Driven)
L&B - Swear Patrol Denim Jeans (Hud Driven)

Next PostNewer Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment